We provide mediation and training and present workshops, lecturers and Continuing Education opportunities for businesses, institutions and organizations so that you can keep that knowledge in-house and resolve conflicts as they arise.
Becoming a Certified Mediator.
If you desire to become a certified mediator you are at the right place to meet those qualifications. What are those requirements? 5 years of experience; 100 hours of paid experience, 40 hours of Basic Mediation training, 30 hours of Advanced family Mediation training, 20 hours of Employment Mediation training, A Resume of a Bachelors and an advanced law or professional social work, counseling, divinity, psychology, or education degree and 3 references, and membership in some ADR organization, and certification fee of $125.00.
- Basic Mediation 40 hours with 3 hours of ethics-$ 595.00
- Advanced Family Mediation 30 credit hours with 2 hours of ethics-$ 515.00
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution 40 hours and 1 hour of ethics- $ 595.00
- Workplace conflict 24 credit hours and 1 hour of ethics-$ 495.00
- Advanced Mediation 40 credit hours-$ $595.00
- Transformative Mediation 40 credit hours and 1 hour of ethics-$ 595.00
- Marital Mediation 12 credit hours-$199.00
- Foreclosure Mediation 8 credit hours-$199.00
* Course offering, training and CLE/CEU schedules will be posted periodically. Also you may inquire about availability via telephone or Contact Us.
Additionally, we provide mentoring/training opportunities to assist you in furthering our mediation skills. The goals are including but not limited to the following:
- sharpen mediation skills
- create inclusive work environments
- leverage work relationships
- better your work environment
- increase overall performance in mediation field
- interface with other mediation organizations and gain affiliations
- Implement practicums
Please contact us for more information about our mentoring opportunities.
"Mediation Worlds mediators strive to meet the needs of its clients providing instruction useful at the worksite, in the office, classroom or boardroom. I would highly recommend their services to friends and rate the quality of their services as top-notched."